Does your pet’s head shake or bob from side to side or up and down? If so, you are not alone. A number of pet owners painfully watch their precious animal companion experience what is known as head tremors. When your pet is experiencing a head tremor, the best thing to do is stay calm. Becoming anxious will stress your pet more, potentially causing the tremors to increase. Most tremors last about three minutes.
What May Be Causing the Tremors:
- Birth Defects
- Injury or Trauma
- Drug or Vaccine Side Effect
- Correlation to Kidney or Liver Issues
- Low Glucose Levels
- Nervous System Issues
- Chiropractic Issues in the Neck
- Thyroid Issues
- Heat Stroke
- Food & Environmental Sensitivities
Natural Things to Do for Head Tremors in Pets:
1. Avoid exposure to certain drugs or vaccines that may be causing the tremors.
2. Avoid exposure to toxins such as chemicals, molds, fungi, and heavy metals.
3. If toxins is a concern, do a full-body detox on your pet using herbs and/or homeopathic remedies.
4. Have your pet adjusted by an animal chiropractor.
5. Avoid situations that may cause heat stroke, and make sure your pet is staying hydrated and cool on those hot days.
6. Avoid all food and environmental sensitivities that may be an issue for your pet.
7. Send your pet’s hair and saliva samples to PetMedella for a full-body wellness analysis.
How Can PetMedella Help?
PetMedella takes the guesswork out of your pet’s health issues. The PetMedella Wellness Analysis Kit uses hair and saliva samples from your pet to scan for…
- Stress on specific systems and organs of the body
- Close to 1000 different food and environmental sensitivities
- Nutritional Imbalances
- Resonating toxins such as bacteria, parasites, mold, fungi, mycotoxins, chemicals, heavy metals, and viruses
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Using a small sample of your pet’s food, we can also scan his or her food to see if it balances well!
- Develop a customize regimen of herbs, homeopathic remedies and nutritional supplements to help detox, support, and strengthen your pet’s body.
For more information about our scanning process or to order a PetMedella Wellness Analysis Kit, please contact us at 612-812-9121.